Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Favorites


Hello Everyone!
I can not believe how fast February went by its crazy!! I wanted to share with you all some of this months most used products. Some of these you may have already seen in posts through out the month but some of these are new! I'll start from the left and work over to the right.

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense was one of my skin's life savers this month. My skin was insanely dry this month and my Argan Oil just wasn't cutting it. I used this morning and night for a good portion of this month and my skin is noticably different and so much softer.



Vichy Dermafinish Foundation has been one of my new loves. I placed an order a few weeks ago thinking I was ordering Dermablend for my kit and then this showed up. I decided to give it a try instead of going through the hassle of returning it. I LOVE it. The coverage is amazing and it is my perfect color match. This lasted easily 10 hours on my skin and it has an SPF of 30 which will be great for summertime!

Marc Jacobs Concealer in "Awake #1" is Marc Jacobs full coverage concealer/corrector.  I have been loving this concealer. It is my perfect color match and I love this is just has the slightest peach tone for correcting. This lasts really well on my under eyes and I find that if I set it, it won't crease at all!



Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pen in "Soft Brown" I have already talked about this pencil so much but I am still so in love with it. I did a full review here so go check it out!


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in "Poppy Paradise" is such a lovely cheek stain. This product has a very interesting texture but when its applied to the cheek it blends out so evenly and the color is the perfect spring time pink. I apply this with a duo fiber stippling brush and then blend it out with my fingers.



Hourglass Primer Serum has been another great tool for my dry skin. Hourglass primer is my holy grail primer but since my skin has been super dry I have been using this serum primer. It adds the same lasting power to my makeup while giving me extra bit of moisture that I need!


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask I decided to start doing masks more so I can try and clear up some break outs and this has been a great one! I have noticed that no additional blemishes have popped up and my break outs that I have currently are clearing up. I will keep using this to get an idea of long term results but so far I am very pleased!



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in "Diffused Heat" has been my go to blush all month. I love this shade sooo much and love how easy it is to blend on my cheeks. I am also amazed by the lasting power of these blushes. I haven't had any problems with the color fading even after 8 hours. I own a few other shades but this one is definitely my favorite!!


Well I hope you all enjoyed reading about my favorite products this month. What have been some of your favorites??

I hope this was helpful!

-Hope

1 comment :

  1. aaaaaahhh! I need both of those blushers in my life! They sound heavenly!!

    lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete